Sunday 6 February 2011

Annie Bertram

I really this magical feeling or derange sort of images more of a dream way of thinking really inspires me.
 this one the colouring and the head piece she has on really bring out the image this kind of reminds me of something you would find in a fairy tale if she was made to look more evil then she could be a part of a nightmare.
with this one I find it reminds me of the queen of hearts from Alice in wonderland in a Gothic style, which I find it brings out the image more of the grungy of the background makes her pop.
 

 with this one I love the fact that she has the mermaid sat in everyday surroundings in stead of under the sea I really like that idea its really mystical.
  
this one I like because of light of the model and the darkness of the background which is quite disturbing as the children in the background I find spooky but it is effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment