Thursday 5 May 2011

the picking and editing of photos

choosing the photo's and editing the best was taking a while as we couldn't decided, when we finally did get it all sorted most of the day was already gone so Sophie started to do the layout as I am not the best person to do it, but she has done an amazing job at it I helped and suggested things to add into it, we got about 3 of the layouts done and it was 2am so we decided to go home and get up early and do the rest in the morning so me and sophie was up and in the library for 9 and the other half didn't turn up till 10:30 but we agreed to be there early so myself and sophie got the rest of the layout done, and Claire was meant to bring in doodles for the layout but only bought in one for the rock layout and it wasn't much. So me and sophie went back to the flat and started doodling for the rest, we finally did it the lay out was done and it looks amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment